Categories: Home | Project Blog Year 3 and 4 | PALET Project Overview | Project Blog Year 1 and 2
|PALET - The Programme Approval Lean Electronic Toolkit Project|
The second workshop in the 'Supporting Curriculum Design' programme of activity took place on 24 January 2012. The workshop was facilitated by staff from the Learning and Teaching Support Team and members of the JISC funded Digidol Project Team. In the below video, Dr Sarah Williamson (Head of Learning and Teaching Support) gives an overview of the second workshop.
© Dr Sarah Williamson. Powered by Apache Roller 4.0.1-dev.
|« February 2012|
Tagsalt approval assessment blog camel cardiff change charter collaboration connections curriculum description design digidol enagement flexible handbooks hea information jisc lean mwe palet programme quality stakeholders students technology university webservice
- Bolton University - Co-Educate
- Cardiff University
- Cluster Group Tweets
- Course Tools website
- Joint Informations Systems Committee (JISC)
- Open University - OULDI project
- PC3 project at Leeds Met Uni
- PIP project at Strathclyde University
- Staffordshire University - Enable Project
- Design Cluster B Blogs - Netvibes